Hi, my name is Jeff Wille, the owner of 41:10 Bookkeeping.
I love bookkeeping! I love to organize financial data and get it all caught up so that one can make decisions on it. I have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and have done accounting and finance work for 18 years now. I have always enjoyed the process of starting a project with disjointed data — and then analyzing, organizing, and compiling it into a finished product that’s useful for decision-making.
I know the feeling of not being organized for tax time. I felt your pain for years before I finally organized my process and got myself organized for filing my tax return. What took me hours in the past, now takes me minutes to prepare. What a huge weight off my shoulders, and this can also be you!
Here are some things to know about me:
- I’m a very patient person, a great listener, and can become a calming sense in your life.
- I’m here to make your life easier when it comes to understanding your financial situation.
- I’m here to organize and strengthen the financial life of your business and your family, so that you can feel encouraged to grow and be empowered to live a life focused on your dreams.
- One of my core values is to not just be a remote or virtual online bookkeeper. I strongly value personally making visits to your location to check in and see how things are going and handle any responsibilities that need be taken care of.
- I value you much more than just as a client. I believe in building a relationship that is not just about your finances, but also about you as a person and what is going on in your life.
41:10 Bookkeeping was founded on the word of God ‒ specifically Isaiah 41:10, which says:
“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10, New Living Translation
41:10 Bookkeeping is here for you to strengthen you and your business.
Here’s a little more about my life, outside of bookkeeping:
I’m married to my wife, Julie, for 20 years now. We have one daughter who is 16 years old and is currently a junior in high school. These two girls are the light and love of my life.
I’m a Christian, and Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life. I was saved in 2003, and it’s been a fulfilling life ever since. If you would like to know how to secure your life for eternity and have a saving relationship with Jesus, please let me know, and I would be happy to talk to you more about it.
I love music and am pretty involved with it. I play piano, electric, acoustic and bass guitar, and also ukulele and mandolin. I have also been a worship team musician at local churches.
I also play southern and country rock music in a band called Blackland, in the North Texas area.